Appropriate Dispute Resolution Optimizes Outcomes
Michael Rainey Dispute Resolution Services specializes in Mediation and Arbitration. For over 30 years, Michael has helped clients achieve superior solutions to their legal problems. He has an exceptionally high 95% settlement rate in Mediation, and a distinct approach to Arbitration that yields mutually satisfactory results. Michael brings to the table:
- Significant success as a neutral.
- Over 30 years of hands-on legal and business experience.
- Recognition as a distinguished adjunct professor at Pepperdine Law School’s Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution (ranked #1 in the nation).
- LL.M. (Masters of Law) in Dispute Resolution from Pepperdine’s Straus Institute, as a pioneer in the first graduating class for this program.
- Author of published works and training courses that have shaped best practices in Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Extensive experience in the areas of General Business Issues, Real Estate, Personal Injury, Product Liability, Construction, Aviation, and Insurance.
A highly skilled neutral, Michael brings the right combination of process and personality to successfully reach agreements in Mediation, and to make appropriate decisions in Arbitration. He coined the term “Appropriate Dispute Resolution” to reflect his belief that the right neutral approach creates superior outcomes for parties in a dispute.